cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 4 door refrigerator RF32FMQDBSR/AA stopped cooling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello uservaAwSK3GDG, please send us a private message by using this link: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1

userCHwaM5Hzcd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also am experiencing this problem. How do I address this without breaking the bank. I'm kinda poor

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHFAVG969of
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue as well. Refrigerator not cooling anymore.

userfxpywpKzaJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am glad to hear you were able to get a full refund. Could you please share the steps you took and how long did it take you? we are in the same situation, our fridge is 2.5 yrs old and the top part stopped cooling.  They are not able to fix it and I don't know how to make them issue a refund or replace the fridge.

Thank you so much

VIDEOMAN02_DANNY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same Refrigerator, how did you get a full refund. I'm having the same issues and a R600a leak.

userMZv87PYnTh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m currently dealing with this same frustrating issue with this poorly designed refrigerator. There was one tech that Samsung identified in my area, however they do not work on the sealed unit. Samsung then proceeded to encourage me to find a tech on my own, pay out of pocket and then request reimbursement. Not at all acceptable. And 3 techs have already told me they won’t touch this unit. I am seeking reimbursement to cover the cost of a new fridge. We have been dealing with this issue for months and have outgrown the convertible section at the bottom months ago. This is terrible that Samsung is aware of the problems related to this model and isn’t doing anything proactively to resolve it for the owners. 

user6w8MX2fmRw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

13 pages of unhappy customers. Add me to the list. Same problem as everyone else. Thinking Sealed system won't allow for a repair. Guess we wait for the Samsung Class action to work it's way through the courts. 

userHuxktBP1YB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well add me to the 13 page long list our ice make has been subpar since day one and now nothing is working. Fridge freezer or ice maker not working. Biggest waste of 4K ever. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.