cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFHb432ZNZL
Constellation

Re: 4 door refrigerator RF32FMQDBSR/AA stopped cooling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, the serial number is W76643BF10133K.  I've attached a photo of all the model numbers (fridge and compressors) and serial number as well.  Any help you can provide is greatly appriciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFHb432ZNZL: Could you send us a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGsaT2xCIzl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 2 year old same make and model has stopped cooling. I have lost so much food. I get no response from Samsung.  Is there a to file a formal complaint?   I HATE this refrigerator.  I wish I would have taken the time to read past reviews.  

SO frustrated!!

Shelly Kiefer 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGsaT2xCIzl: Could you send us a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userqip8xgpVB4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, add me to the list of people with the exact same problem. I called Samsung "Elite" Customer support. They entered a ticket and assigned it to A&E Repair. I called them and found out they had me scheduled for October 12 (it is Sept 5). I immediately called Samsung back. They entered a second ticket and told me the Dispatch Team would try to find another service provider in my area. They did: Tekniton. The very pleasant woman told me they can have a technician out on Sept 15. OH BOY, only 10 days before they can come out and diagnose what we all know is an unfixable problem. Did you all wait this long to get someone out to your house? Any tips on how I can get some action?

useryYNxyGT2AD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was it repaired? 

useryYNxyGT2AD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are my posts being deleted, I tried contacting the moderators and i get a message...

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

What is going on??? Is the only way to resolve this by going through lawyer with lawsuits?

useryYNxyGT2AD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here,  same model as one listed in the subject line, about 4 years old, top section (fridge) hasn’t been working for weeks.  Bottom freezers work just fine.  Temperature in the fridge is between 55-60 degrees. It will not get down to 36 degrees even if nobody opens the door for whole day.

There was no ice buildup anywhere or condensation but reading suggestions online we figured we'd try defrosting the unit for 24 hours.  So, we unplugged the unit,  took everything out, left it open for 48 hours, cleaned it like new and.....nothing.  Freezer works, reached intended temperature within 6-8 hours, refrigerator was at 68 after 12 hours.  Week later it doesn’t get below 55-degrees.  Placed a call on Friday, got trouble ticked with a local service center which was supposed to show up on Saturday, June 16. Nobody showed up, called the service provider and it says its closed.  I googled the service provider and it is rated 1.2 stars!.  Their BBB rating is F!, there is nothing but complaints about Home Service Network Inc. in New Jersey.  Monday June 18th, I called Samsung and asked if perhaps a better service center can be ordered to perform service and a new ticket number was created linking me to DISH In-Home Service.  I got a call from them and after explaining the problem to them I was advised that they are not certified to work on the sealed system and they will transfer me back to Samsung.  New ticket was created and I was linked with Service Quick.  I googled them and the reviews were rather positive so I waited patiently for someone to call me confirm my Friday appointment.  I got a call an hour later and......they don’t service New York area, back to Samsung, new trouble ticket ....and instead of being sent to a service center the rep said she will send it to dispatch who will have to find out who can service the unit.  I was promised a call...will see. So far we’ve had no fridge for 3 weeks. I bough everything Samsung for my house and have recommended to many but wow, this really makes me think.

useryYNxyGT2AD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just read the label and it says R600a - - ohhh no!

Samsung's dispatch re-assigned it to the crappy provider listed in the previous post - - Ohhhhh noooooo!

Awaiting for appointment on a non-serviceable unit. Somebody enlighten me please before I lose it.

userEyYwloOHce
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can now be added. 

2 ticket numbers so far, the first service center that I was dispatched to; called me back and informed

they do not have the fix for this from Samsung, so they cancelled the ticket for them. This was 6/21 and

6/22.

Second ticket from Samsung on 6/22 dispatched me back to the same service company.

Model R600

Top portion of the refridgerator will not go below 63 degrees. 

Samsung either needs to have a recall on this model or a class action suit placed against them.