Original topic:

4th time replacing Ice maker

(Topic created on: 2/26/21 8:45 AM)
userfjhGiA4J4C
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought my 4-door Flex Regular depth hub in 2018 when the refrigerator was the "new thing" with the screen in the door!  We were so excited!  When we got it home we immediately had problems with the ice.  Turns out that when they made the ice compartment it still had styrofoam jammed in tiny crevices so it had to be replaced.  It worked for about 6-9 months and then started leaking.  Called and had someone come out and had to have it replaced.  Was told that this was a common occurence and they had a new design... fixed... go ahead about 1 year.. GUESS WHAT... drip drip... again... HAD TO HAVE REPLACED AGAIN... It is about a year later.. and GUESS WHO I AM CALLING TODAY!  i PAID OVER $3500 FOR A PAIN IN THE (you know where) HIGH TECH LEAKING MESS!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userQrHQpvs33e
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with a RF265BEAESR/AA. I'm on my third ice maker if/when this one gets repaired. There should be a recall or some sort of manufacturer resolution to this issue. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Could you send us a private message with any of the transaction numbers that you may have from the previous repairs?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
userLeQkVpTFnJ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We also have trouble with Ice Maker freezing up, I called 1st ime told nothing they could do , looked today and you don't even have it listed, RF28HMEDBSR/AA. had to buy extra Ice maker and set on counter, gave up on keeping this one not frozen , very disappointed wasted our money on this yep whirlpool better brand.

0 Likes