JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Appliances delayed more than 6 months

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 02:52 PM)
userVc14xBITXx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Has anyone else had their appliances delayed more than 6 months. They just keep putting new delivery dates that they have not met. Each time there has not been any reason why or if the new delivery date is valid. Becoming frustrated with samsung as customer service has been horrible as well. Seems like it is a better idea to order at best buy than through samsung directly. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand the frustration with having your appliance deliveries delayed. If you purchased your appliances through the Samsung website, I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team at 1-855-726-8721. This team will have the best resources and tools to assist with this situation. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Welcome to the world wide supply change crisis?
0 Likes
user6LxqKfW8jj
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are in the same boat. We purchased a fridge, cooktop, dishwasher, and oven/microwave combo, and the delivery date keeps getting pushed out. We bought ours from Home Depot. Unfortunately, I do not think it matters where you purchase it from. It seems these delays are everywhere right now. We were told that there is a part that is causing the delay. Not sure if this is true.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand the frustration with having your appliance deliveries delayed. If you purchased your appliances through the Samsung website, I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team at 1-855-726-8721. This team will have the best resources and tools to assist with this situation.