cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Auto-Fill Water Pitcher Leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My water pitcher is leaking and the refrigerator is still under warranty. I was messaging back and forth with a moderator. Initially, I was getting immediate responses. I provided all of the information requested and photos of the leaking pitcher.  Now no one is responding. Very frustrating.   My conversation ID is 34231174. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why on earth would i pay 90 dollars for a somthing that i know 100% is going to leak in a couple of months. Samsung should just own up to there mistake and send out a product that wont leak!!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put two wraps of teflon tape around the gasket similar to the rubber band suggestion. No leaks

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: RF22R7351SR

I have the same problem too. I love this feature, but this pitcher is the pits. It needs a redesign. I did the rubber band fix and that worked for a while, but no longer.

How can I get a new pitcher?  Hopefully one that has had the design flaw fixed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love the fridge and the water pitcher feature except the pitcher leaks. I have had the fridge for only 4 months. The pitcher leaks. I followed all the online instructions to fix and it still leaks.

It us still under warranty. Please replace picture

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto-Fill Water Pitcher Leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this.  You want to make sure that you're handwashing the pitcher as putting it within the dishwasher could cause damage to it which would result in the leaking that you're experiencing. 

Also, please check out the following link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/

If you've done all the above, the pitcher would require replacement.  If you're out of the one year's manufacturer's warranty, you may purchase a replacement pitcher here: Samsung Parts or you can call 1.800.627.4368

If you're within warranty, or still needing assistance, please utilize one of the options below: 

Message a Moderator

Message us on Facebook

Message us on Twitter

Make sure to include the following in  your message:

-Full model code

-Serial number 

-Photos of the leaking pitcher

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Time to add my name to the chorus of disappointed customers with a leaking pitcher. Lower the replacement price or fix the issue or you may find that you will lose otherwise happy customers to competing brands.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is also leaking like everyone else's. Never been in the dishwasher, nothing broken, jus leaks from a manufacturer defect apparently.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's no way I want to have a pitcher replacement for $100 USD.

It's  a ridiculous price!

It's a pitcher, a water pitcher, might not even be BPA FREE.

Can  you confirm the price is 100 for an acrylic pitcher non BPA FREE? 

And also can you assure is not toxic for user?