cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Auto fill pitcher leaks

Refrigerator model RF23M8070SR/AA

AUTO-REFILL water pitcher leaks on the front rim when pouring water into a glass. The top of the pitcher is properly attached to the container but still leaks. Any solutions or any way to replace the water pitcher? Enjoy this auto-fill feature multiple times a day.  I've emailed about this before but I never got to a resolution due to the limit of messages  I just need a new pitcher.  It's leaked from day 1, it's never been in the dishwasher.  I'm intelligent enough I can properly cap the pitcher I just need a new one, please. It's my favorite feature minus the puddle with every use .  Please let me know how to order a replacement. Thank you in advance!AF12C664-E3CF-49E4-91F8-62B809F1F248.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto fill pitcher leaks

Hello, to purchase any parts I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Auto fill pitcher leaks

I have a different leak issue. My pitcher fills about 3/4 of the way full and then water pours off the top and into the overflow.  I am not sure why but it seems to be shifting out of alignment and the water is not hitting the opening in the pitcher. I have called for service through my warranty company but the fridge is barely 2 years old and it's my second samsung in 5 years.