Original topic:

Auto-fill pitcher won’t fill

(Topic created: 06-30-2020 06:07 PM)
userJdRTOjXDwl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi,

I bought a RF22R7351SR and the auto-fill was working perfectly. Since a couple of weeks ago, the auto fill and the refrigerator are not working as it should. First of all, it changes the configuration by itself. I have set to water, and it changes to infused water and it never fill completely the pitcher. I tried everything and it's not working properly.

Wait for help.

Thanks,

0 Likes
13 Replies
j_eckhardt88
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

AUTO-REFILL water pitcher leaks on the front rim when pouring water into a glass. The top of the pitcher is properly attached to the container but still leaks. Any solutions or any way to replace the water pitcher? We enjoy this auto-fill feature multiple times a day. 

Model # is RG28R7351SG.  

I contacted customer service and they want to send a tech to our house to look at it. There is nothing to look at. The pitcher is warped and leaks. No matter how much I adjust the gasket. 

We have only had this fridge a month! Please help!

Samsung_Czd5kPq
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I

0 Likes
user1QrIbPBsEd
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The manual says to take off the cap and let the water drain.  I don't see a cap to take off.  I only see a blue button or plastic.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The cap is located at the bottom of the holder. (see image below)

Here's a link with more information about the pitcher not filling: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201488/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes