cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

BEWARE. Samsung repair service is deceptive and non-existant.

BEWARE!  Samsung makes it impossible to get repair on the appliances they sell to you. DON'T be fooled by their lies.  Each and every time I've called,,, no matter the time,,, they say that the person you need to speak with is out to lunch and to call back in 45 minutes. My new Samsung refrigerator has a cracked ice-maker and the ice comes out with small pieces of broken plastic that I've been ingesting for far too long.  I knew that there was a crack, and the ice didn't come out right, but didn't realize that I was ingesting plastic.  I first reported the crack and requested replacement and repair.  However, I also reported that I've been ingesting plastic for weeks.  I've been waiting weeks for them to make an appointment with me.  Not only was this a futile request, but they have continued to lie to me each and every time I've called regardless of the time of day.  Their response to my calling is always the same:  they say that the person required to make an appointment is out to lunch and to call back in 45 minutes.  Or, they set up a time to call you back, but they never call you back.  It's been weeks since I've attempted to get this fixed.  Samsung products claim to be great.  They've succeeded in convincing me to pay thousands of dollars for their products only to discover they don't back up anything they sell.  SHAME ON SAMSUNG.  THEY EXTORTED ME ROYALLY!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: BEWARE. Samsung repair service is deceptive and non-existant.

Sounds like this app which Samsung says you must have to ask for help only to get completely ignored.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Doing research helps. Phones are one thing, it's easy to get answers. But it only took me 10 minutes of searching online to figure out Samsung Appliances aren't the way to go. Most appliances have software updates that get ignored, and who really wants to spend time "updating a refrigerator, washer or dryer" if they are duped into buying a fancy looking Lemon 🍋?

Research before dropping money.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Good morning @userz5av6TXDs0, my sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. I'm showing that your repair is scheduled for 9.21.2020. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.