cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

BRAND NEW FRIDGE - Dead On Arrival (Not Cooling)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Fridge showed up and was installed by XPO, it was not cooling down.  Some posts I've read say it's takes 24 hours to get cold. Ok no problem I thought, I'll wait.  3 days later still not cold, in fact the temperature reading is staying at a steady 74 degrees in the fridge and a balmy 80 degrees in the freezer.

Model by the way; RF22N9781SG-AA

Huh ok, well somethings off.  I made sure to check that it was not in retail mode.  I did several factory resets on the family hub.  I unplugged and plugged it back in half a dozen times (waiting different intervals each time).

Still it will not cool. Temp is steady.

I reached out to Samsung, calling multiple times.  It was an uphill battle with customer service, but finally they would send me a new fridge. 

It was to be delivered last week. A full 7 days ago.  The tracking info shows it still on a Samsung truck (on the website), however on the (app) it shows that XPO has it.  Speaking with both Samsung and XPO customer service several times. Neither of them know where the fridge is.

I'm at a loss, I was supposed to have gotten my case escalated and a call back by Samsung within 48, but of course I never did get that call.

Please help me.....

Screenshot_20200610-163119.png

This is current as of today 6/10/2020

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: BRAND NEW FRIDGE - Dead On Arrival (Not Cooling)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally got it returned.  It was an insurmountable task.  The best advice I can give to anyone having a similiar issue, is to make public statements on Samsungs Twitter page about all your problems.  Since their customer service department cannot solve issues, its best to address concerns in a public forum.  After that I was able to get the ball rolling from their social media team.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I certainly understand your frustrations! You will need to reach out to our E-commerce team as they will be able to further assist you Smiley Happy 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@userfe7l7ozoVN wrote:

YOU NEED is Samsung's answer to EVERYTHING.

They have been PROMISING me my FRIDGE REFUND for OVER 7 WEEKS NOW.

Same thing with mine, motor died after less than 6 months.

All Samsung has done is STALL and have me DO ALL the leg work to get a refund...

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...they promise one thing and still have not delivered.

You won't see that Fridge any time soon, I GUARANTEE IT...

@userfe7l7ozoVN 

Thanks for reply. Yes my thoughts exactly.

"Abandon all hopeye who enter here." Is my general feeling towards Samsung customer service.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My original post may have been hidden from public view (how can I get help that way?) here it is again.

Hello,

Fridge showed up and was installed by XPO, it was not cooling down.  Some posts I've read say it's takes 24 hours to get cold. Ok no problem I thought, I'll wait.  3 days later still not cold, in fact the temperature reading is staying at a steady 74 degrees in the fridge and a balmy 80 degrees in the freezer.

Model by the way; RF22N9781SG-AA

Huh ok, well somethings off.  I made sure to check that it was not in retail mode.  I did several factory resets on the family hub.  I unplugged and plugged it back in half a dozen times (waiting different intervals each time).

Still it will not cool. Temp is steady.

I reached out to Samsung, calling multiple times.  It was an uphill battle with customer service, but finally they would send me a new fridge. 

It was to be delivered last week. A full 13 days ago.  The tracking info shows it still on a Samsung truck (on the website), however on the (app) it shows that XPO has it.  Speaking with both Samsung and XPO customer service several times. Neither of them know where the fridge is.

I'm at a loss, I was supposed to have gotten my case escalated and a call back by Samsung within 48, but of course I never did get that call.

Please help me.....

This is what is still says as of today 6/16/2020This is what is still says as of today 6/16/2020

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally got it returned.  It was an insurmountable task.  The best advice I can give to anyone having a similiar issue, is to make public statements on Samsungs Twitter page about all your problems.  Since their customer service department cannot solve issues, its best to address concerns in a public forum.  After that I was able to get the ball rolling from their social media team.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post