cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruEOFtscnOw
Constellation

BUYER BEWARE DW80K5050US Dishwasher

Purchased my new Samsung Dishwasher DW80K5050US on 06/11/2018. On 11/28/2019, it stopped working. Completely dead. Checked the breaker and electrical cords at my house, and there's no issue there. Trying to find trouble shooting for the problem, I stumble upon this forum with the same exact complaint from multiple other owners. Reached out to Samsung customer support and they end the inquiry by saying my warranty ended 07/31/2018. No help other than to give me a link to a repair center over an hour away. I spent almost $700 on a dishwasher that lasted 17 months. NEVER AGAIN. 
BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. 

1 REPLY 1
useruEOFtscnOw
Constellation

Re: BUYER BEWARE DW80K5050US Dishwasher

UPDATE: I returned to the store that I purchased this Samsung piece of junk, and the sales rep said she really tries to deter customers from purchasing Samsung appliances because she has had some many complaints about them breaking and Samsung not being helpful. So, I am now the proud owner of a Maytag dishwasher that carries a 10-year warranty. Samsung lost a customer & I'll be sure to tell as many people as possible.