Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Background Numbers/Displays Flickering into view on Range NE59J7630SS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Greetings,

I love your products. Unfortunately, I am having an issue with my electric range that involves the numbers/symbols on the display of my range cycling into faint view when they should remain hidden. This issue, while annoying, doesn't seem to diminish the performance of the range/oven. The range is a year or two old.

Your help is much appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Background Numbers/Displays Flickering into view on Range NE59J7630SS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send us a private message with your serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m sorry you are experiencing these symptoms. Have you tried to power cycle the unit? Have you noticed any error codes?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No error codes are displayed and I did try power cycling the unit without success.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send us a private message with your serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same problem on the same model range.  Can you please help me?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Greetings,  we too have a Samsung range mode NE59J7630 that has a flickering occurring on the display.    We have power cycled the range and it did not resolved the issue.  We are not seeing any error codes. 

I would appreciate your help in resoloving this issue. 

Thanks, 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear that, service would be recommended, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  I also have a Samsung range mode NE59J7630 that has a flickering occurring on the display.    I have power cycled the range and it did not resolved the issue.  We are not seeing any error codes either.

I would appreciate your help in resoloving this issue.  What can be done about this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, could you send me a private message with your full serial number? So that we may look further into this. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to be common issue , and I reached out to samsung and wife did and all we got was we can pay to have it fixed, when I read up on line seems to be common issue with mother boards on the ranges, would just not recommend this to anyone, and or samsungs support of there product