cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLsYNfrgrEa
Astronaut

Re: Bad taste after filter replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same exact issue the water taste terrible it’s a brand new fridge, we ran the water and changed the filter. It tastes worse than normal tap water. 

userU1SCo8pixT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I changed the filter, had the same bad taste. Apperanlty you need to wash a lot more than what they say. It passed in 2 weeks.

userJil79xqiCG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am still experiencing this.  We replaced the original samsung filter after 6 months of amazing tasting water.  The Samsung fridge was perfect out of the box. As soon as we changed the filter it went from amazing to disgusting water (even after flushing 5 gallons). Been like that for 10 days. Any insight here? 

userkh0zIlBQol
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list.  Everything was fine.  Did a 6mo filter replacement and tasted funny soon after.  Tried 2 more filters and still is tasting funny.  Tap water tasts fine.  Water and ice from fridge taste bad with filter or no filter installed now.

userUBjlcwmxJn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also having same problem. Water has chemical taste. Bad taste getting worse every day. This is the first time we have had this problem after changing filter 6 months prior.

user80P1M3FP3P
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We've had our Samsung for several years and no problem.  Now I've changed the filter 3 times in the past 2-3 months and the always is bad.

userlLVaksUhGT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am on the third filter, the first two were Samsung brands, the third a "replacement."  My water is horrible.  What do I do?  I have been going through this for three months.

userwCPpos7Mr8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone found a Solution to this problem mine has started doing the exact same thing

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you mind running a short test for me? 

Highlighted
user5jVv0RLrZy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Fridge is 7 years old and I never had a taste problem. I recently changed my filter as I do twice per year and now I also am experiencing a bad taste to the water from the fridge. I use the authentic Samsung brand filters.

Is there an answer to this issue yet? 

Michelle I would be happy to run a short test for you.

What is it?