Original topic:

Bespoke Refrigerator Promotions- NO PANELS AVAILABLE

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 10:57 AM)
userEhs0vTdlLD
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I went ahead and purchased a panel-less Bespoke refrigerator in September to take advantage of their promotion: 4 free panels with the purchase of a Bespoke fridge by 9/30. 
I followed the steps, registered the appliance and was aproved for the promotion pretty quickly. The promotion states you get a Samsung credit or a prepaid Mastercard to purchase the panels.

See promotion here: https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/promotions/bespoke-refrigerator-panel-promotion/

I placed the order and received an Oct 16 delivery date (almost 2 weeks). No problem. On 10/16 they changed the delivery date to 10/20. On 10/20 I received an email stating that new delivery date was 11/3. On 11/3 I received an email stating that the new delivery date was 12/17. When I called to determine what was going on they told me that they did not have the panels and that this December date was a “hopeful“ date, meaning that they themselves don’t even know if they’re gonna get the panels anytime soon.

I shopped around and found that stores like Best Buy, Lowe’s, Home Depot and others had the panels in stock. I called the promotions department, spoke to several agents and asked to be transferred to a supervisor so I can get approved for their advertised prepaid MasterCard, so I can go to these third-party stores and get my panels . Their response was that there was nothing they can do and there is no such prepaid MasterCard. Now I am stuck with an ugly refrigerator in my newly renovated kitchen from a company that has no idea if and when they’re going to get the falsely promoted panels.

I have been dealing with this for almost 2 months with Samsung and no resolution in sight.

My question is,  why is Samsung offering as a promotion something that basically doesn’t exist? If they don’t have any and don’t know when they will get, why do they make you buy this appliance and leave you stuck with an ugly fridge in your kitchen for months on end? I’m going to continue escalating this and if I don’t get it resolved soon I am going to return this refrigerator and buy me a decent looking one. Additionally I have everything documented including screenshots of the false advertisement that they have in their websites and will take it to legal ends if necessary.

Hopefully we don’t have to get to that point. 

0 Replies