JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke refrigerator order nightmare

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 03:42 PM)
Members_IegI4nL
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I ordered a Samsung bespoke refrigerator and it was delivered to the wrong customer. It is almost impossible to get a response for customer service. Took hours and hours. Then to straighten the situation out I had to talk to both Samsung and the shipper to attempt to try to rectify the mistake. Then Samsung sent another refrigerator and when got here it was damaged. Again so much time wasted. Will be 24 to 48 hours before they process a cancelation and another business week minimum to get it credited back. Never again. Unless you want to waste a bunch of time stay away from ordering from Samsung directly. Terrible

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, We're very sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time with your refrigerator order. I can definitley understand how frustrating this would be. At this time, our E-Commerce department (1-855-726-8721) is the team with the best resources to assist with this situation. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, We're very sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time with your refrigerator order. I can definitley understand how frustrating this would be. At this time, our E-Commerce department (1-855-726-8721) is the team with the best resources to assist with this situation. We appreciate your patience during this time.