I'm really enjoying my Family Hub 27.7 inch refrigerator!
I have configured the touch-screen with family photos, connected to our favorite song lists, and connected to a Google calendar that shares all of our Scout, Team, Work and Family events in one view!
I know there's an app for "See Inside" to view the contents of the fridge. But could this be one of the screens? In other words, to look inside the fridge, it's a lot easier from my phone than from the fridge touch screen: I go to the app menu, select the "see inside" app, open it, and view the contents. How about just a quick swipe or gesture? That saves energy, and teaches my kids to think first before staring at the open door fridge wondering what there is to eat!
There are plenty of features and customer feedback is always considered in introducing new features. I love the following.
1. Bixby Voice control has been enabled for most of the apps.
So, you can for example
a. control smartthings devices
b. See who's on the front door using Ring doorbell
c. Add items to shopping list
d. Play/Pause spotify
e. Search and Listen to recipes
and many more using only voice (I have not tested all of these features)
2. FamilyHub profiles can be used to add multiple family members and their 'limited' preferences.
3. Pair your phone's bluetooth to the familyhub and answer and place calls using the FamilyHub.
4. Apps -> Settings -> Display -> Clean Screen Mode (helps wipe the screen clean)
5. Morning brief lets you get your day started with relevant info (it is also profile specific)
So one family member gets different briefing from another. (again based on bixby voice)
There is always more to find as you explore.