cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzGfDo6hWgd
Constellation

Black Stainless Steel defective and the responsibility is on Samsung to fix!

I purchased a new black stainless steel range a year ago and within a few months, the black stainless steel peeled off. Samsung sent a tech out and replaced the peeling parts and covered it under warranty. But then it did it again, all within the next few months. This time Samsung refuses to fix it because they say they already took care of it once. Clearly this is a defect issue and I am not alone... there are many other unhappy customers this is happening to as well. Samsung, what are you going to do about it??? Do we all need to hire attorneys to solve this or can you stand behind your products and do the right thing??? I know its expensive to keep fixing this and paying techs to come out to our houses... but what about the giant expense we invested in to purchase your products and then have this happen? How do you think we feel? Do you think we'll be inclined to purchase your products again in the future? 

4 REPLIES 4
AlexRambo
Asteroid

Re: Black Stainless Steel defective and the responsibility is on Samsung to fix!

Hi, can we have a picture to see it ?

Thanks

userol74HmoaJX
Astronaut

Re: Black Stainless Steel defective and the responsibility is on Samsung to fix!

The same thing is happening with my range after a year of only occasional use in my second home. Even if Samsung replaces the door, will it happen again? I wish I’d gotten stainless steel instead.

userctg9Saci6S
Constellation

I also purchased the whole set seven months ago and now the stove and refrigerator are peeling!! If I had known that Samsung paints the black onto the stainless steel, I would have NEVER purchased them!! Its too late to get my money back, but it is their responsibility to replace. I'll be filing claims soon.

useryVjUL5uFOI
Constellation

I have the same problem. I bought new Samsung appliances in January.  The black coating is peeling on the stove.  I contacted Samsung and they are refusing to fix it.  They are saying it is cosmetic and not their problem.  This is a defective product.  Samsung knows it is defective ... they need to be held accountable.   I saw another post on this site where someone had hired a lawyer I plan to pursue this either personally or by finding a class action suite.   Additionally, I will NEVER buy another Samsung product!! If this is how they stand behind their products I want nothing to do with them.

@userzGfDo6hWgd wrote:

I purchased a new black stainless steel range a year ago and within a few months, the black stainless steel peeled off. Samsung sent a tech out and replaced the peeling parts and covered it under warranty. But then it did it again, all within the next few months. This time Samsung refuses to fix it because they say they already took care of it once. Clearly this is a defect issue and I am not alone... there are many other unhappy customers this is happening to as well. Samsung, what are you going to do about it??? Do we all need to hire attorneys to solve this or can you stand behind your products and do the right thing??? I know its expensive to keep fixing this and paying techs to come out to our houses... but what about the giant expense we invested in to purchase your products and then have this happen? How do you think we feel? Do you think we'll be inclined to purchase your products again in the future?