Original topic:

Black stainless Appliance

(Topic created: 07-08-2021 10:57 AM)
usernkBkgUEooq
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Is anyone getting black stainless wall oven/microwave combination delivered? We order all our appliances 6/29/2020. We were told it would be 6 weeks, it has now been over 1 year and I still don't have my oven. Every time you call they give you a new date. Are these ovens even available is anyone getting them? Im very unhappy no one will give me a straight answer. I could not cook our traditional holiday meals and it does not look like I will this year either.

I had custom cabinets made specifically for these appliances so I can not even get a different brand and the finishes don't match any other brand.

1 Reply
usery9uLltT8f9
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Don't buy it! Just search the issues with them. C-A2 is a common error code and problem that a lot of people are having including myself. If you are out of warranty when it happens and most happen multiple times even after being repaired so the tech told me. It is nearly $1400 and change to fix it. Not a good product. Even worse is the lack of concern they have over something they know is an issue. I bought a fridge, oven and range hood and all three have broken within the 3 years we've owned them.

0 Likes