cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Black stainless stove peeling!

Jerry have you found anything out about this?

Highlighted
Astronaut

We have just noticed the same problem on our Samsung oven. I've only used a cloth and an environmentally friendly cleaner.  Please let me know how to join the class action suit in Canada.

Highlighted
Constellation

Is there a class action law suit and how can we join? I have Samsung black stainless appliances that are also peeling and just a little over 1 year old. They are telling me that it is cosmetic and not under warranty. This has to be illegal to sell something as black stainless steel -- but really it is just painted over!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Bought all new Samsung black stainless steel appliances in 2018 after living with Whirlpool dumbed down rusty garbage for 20 years. Here's the thing...we don't cook!!! And we read the manuals and know not to use paper towels and to be cautious yadda yadda yadda. Made pancakes and some batter got on the front edge of the stove I guess it's gray in color used a damp soft dishcloth to wipe off and off comes the color! Just like that! Where is this garbage made. So far fridge is okay but hey, maybe that's next. We have no kids. It's just us. Did I mention we DO NOT cook. I wanted these to look nice when we sell our home. We bought an extended warranty thru the big outfit out of Chicago. I am going to call them. Sounds like no one else is getting anywhere with this. So sad. WE are retired and just wanted to treat ourselves.