cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Black stainless stove peeling!

I do not recommend the Samsung appliances! Paid a lot to get the black stainless steel.  Stove is peeling!! It's not stainless steel!  I was slowly converting to Samsung. Appliances, TV. Samsung Appliances are made very poorly.  I should have continued with the old school brands that know what they are doing! Buyer beware. Looks nice, but very poor quality! Do not purchase! Buy GE, Whirlpool instead! I wish I did! Looking for class action lawsuit!!!

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Black stainless stove peeling!

Did you by chance figure out how to join class action lawsuit. Purchased stove 1/20/20 and peeling so bad and 2 chips on cooktop!  So frustrated at their customer service. It blows!! 

@usercPuYN5kWrK wrote:

I do not recommend the Samsung appliances! Paid a lot to get the black stainless steel.  Stove is peeling!! It's not stainless steel!  I was slowly converting to Samsung. Appliances, TV. Samsung Appliances are made very poorly.  I should have continued with the old school brands that know what they are doing! Buyer beware. Looks nice, but very poor quality! Do not purchase! Buy GE, Whirlpool instead! I wish I did! Looking for class action lawsuit!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted
Astronaut

@usercPuYN5kWrK  and @userfyKyCVzpqy I too am interested in joining a class action suit.   Our stove is less than a year and nine months old and I am told it is out of warranty.   Large flakes are peeling under the handle.   When GM, Ford, Honda etc had paint peeling problems on vehicles, they realised this was not a warranty issue, but a manufacturing issue.  Vehicles have a 3 to 5 year corrosion warranty, but only a one year paint warranty.   Major manufacturers were repainting 5 and 6 year old vehicles because they realised this was a not a warranty, but a defective manufacturing issue.   Samsung should be taught to do the same.    Perhaps a very strong social media campaign would help as well.

@userNom4s9poTi wrote:

Highlighted
Astronaut

Black Stainless color is peeling off of my appliances

Has anyone else experienced the black color peeling off of there appliances. Mine are almost 2 years old and when I told customer care about this issue they reprimanded me. I was told to only use dish soapy water on them to clean. They did not have any solution for repair. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Black Stainless color is peeling off of my appliances

Yes mine isn't even a year old and just noticed this yesterday. I'm so upset.BD47D757-C595-4640-A37E-262477A979C5.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

My stove,microwave & refrigerator the pain is peeling out

I hope you guys help us on this problem we bought expensive appliances & now the black paint is peeling out we need help. Than you hope to hear from Samsun 

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you find anything nout?

Having the same problem.

Thanks, Jerry

Highlighted
Constellation

Is there a class action law suit and how can we join? I have Samsung black stainless appliances that are also peeling and just a little over 1 year old. They are telling me that it is cosmetic and not under warranty. This has to be illegal to sell something as black stainless steel -- but really it is just painted over!

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem, Samsung refuses to help, what do you think I should do?

Thanks, Jerry