cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user9rVGD2B8GL
Asteroid

Brand New Samsung RF263BEAESR Fridge Making weird noises on the back of the fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have only had this fridge one day and it is already making loud ratteling noises on the back of the fridge. Is this noise normal or am i just being paranoid? I only hear this noise from the back of the fridge.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand New Samsung RF263BEAESR Fridge Making weird noises on the back of the fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure it is level left to right as well as back to front. Keep us posted.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand New Samsung RF263BEAESR Fridge Making weird noises on the back of the fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any other symptom associated with this noise? Here is a link that may assist: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001864/

user9rVGD2B8GL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don’t think the installer leveled it. I will try that. I have a video of the noise if you need me to send that to you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user9rVGD2B8GL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungHeath wrote:

Just updating you. This worked really well. I barely hear it now.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fantastic!  We're glad that you're up and running Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.