Original topic:

Brand new just delivered Samsung Refrigerator not cooling

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 02:31 PM)
userH62667jGMT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received the refrigerator that we ordered 10 days ago.  It has no visible damage, the lights work when we open the door and the control panel appears to function, but the refrigerator does not cool.  The temperature in the refrigerator and freezer has risen since it was plugged in.

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand that the refrigerator not cooling can be frustrating. Could you please provide the model number for the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userH62667jGMT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Model: RF18A5101SR/AA

0 Likes
userH62667jGMT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We purchased a Samsung range last year and had been happy with it so we thought we would be good buying a Samsung refrigerator.  Now I sure wish I could buy Kenmore products again like one I have on my back porch that I have had for over 20 years and it still runs great but doesn't match the kitchen.

0 Likes
userH62667jGMT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This has certainly turned me off from buying Samsung again!  Since I bought the extended warranty at Home Depot I believe I can return it for a full refund, so that is my plan for tomorrow!

Stay away from Samsung.

0 Likes
unjust
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
My Samsung died 16 days ago, guy came out today and installed a Samsung compressor, electric card, and like I told Samsung 16 days ago, it was a Catistrophic failure. Today proved the failure.
Thanksgiving will come and go before I get a replacement, three WEEKS and imagine this, I might have something to Refrigerate with, nearly a stinking month.
They are replacing several things, but I am wondering just how they could approach the massive inconvenience and agrivation associated with this arrangement of SLOW response.
0 Likes