cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user73Dra0ytWo
Constellation

Brand new refrigerator not freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a brand new Samsung refrigerator and the freezer does not work. It stayed at 54. I spoke to Samsung on the phone and they told me how to reset it. This didn’t fix the problem so Lowe’s replaced it with a second new fridge. This one is doing the same thing. Two brand new models not freezing. What’s up?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand new refrigerator not freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this. Can you drop a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the refrigerator as well as if there are any error codes or blinking notices on the display? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this. Can you drop a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the refrigerator as well as if there are any error codes or blinking notices on the display? 

View solution in original post

userJw365pCIus
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  1. I’ve learned the hard way that this is  commonplace with Samsung. I have an exchange sitting in my kitchen that was delivered yesterday. It has the same problem as the first. It is going back tomorrow! No more chances. I am furious. The fridge is working but the freezer does not cool. The first day the freezer temp stayed at 0 which was an improvement over the first fridge but today the temp is up to 40 per my freezer thermometer which I had to buy to verify the temp. The panel is malfunctioning.
  2. Samsung, please stop selling defective refrigerators. It not only is a horrible inconvenience/frustration but food is being wasted.