cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Broiler stopped working – Induction Range NE58H9970WS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung Induction Range — Model NE58H9970WS/AA — is only 5 years old. Approximately two or three weeks ago, our broiler stopped working.

From what research I’ve done, it sounds like it could be either the control panel, the element, faulty wiring, or perhaps the thermostat. I’ve checked the broiler element with a multimeter and it appears to have continuity. However, I didn’t actually disconnect it from the wiring, so I’m not sure if that would give a false reading.

Has anyone else had their oven broiler stop working? If so, what was needed to fix it?

Thank you in advance for any and all of your helpful comments.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broiler stopped working – Induction Range NE58H9970WS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  This is something that would usually require service and I would be happy to look into this to see how we may be able to assist.  Could you send me a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  This is something that would usually require service and I would be happy to look into this to see how we may be able to assist.  Could you send me a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your offer to assist! I've sent you a PM as requested. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for helping me get this taken care of. You gave excellent customer service—I will continue to use and recommend the Samsung brand!