Original topic:

Built-in Wall Oven Microwave Combo NQ70M6650DS less than 23 months old and will not power on

(Topic created on: 3/12/21 8:05 PM)
user33QZGMmr7P
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are currently having some power issues with our Built-in Wall Oven/Microwave Combo NQ70M6650DS/AA . The unit will not come on at all. The first time it did it, I turned the corresponding power breaker , and it came back on. However after a few hours it turned back off completely by itself. I have not been able to power it back on since then.. Any help or recommendation will be very appreciated.. This was almost $2700 equipment to go bad in less than two years.   

We bought over 10k of Samsung appliances last on 04/2019 through Home Depot for our new home (Washer, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Hood System, Refrigerator, Built-In Wall Oven/ Microwave Combo)  you name it. Every single one of them has broken so far except for the hood system for which I'm crossing my fingers right now. We are extremely disappointed with this brand which used to be our favorite.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Have you had any power surges recently and have you flipped the circuit breaker off for a few minutes to see if that corrects the issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes