cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Buyer Beware

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (RF23M8090SG) about 2 years ago.  ON  12/23/2019 the refrigerator quit cooling properly. I had purchased an extended warranty through the seller.  They sent out a technician who was not certified to work on this type of refrigerator.  Since there were no certified technicians in my area, they suggested I contact Samsung.  I explained to the representative at Samsung my situation and advised I would pay for the diagnosis so I could send it to the seller.   The Samsung representative said they will cover this under their warranty  and sent a technician to repair the fridge.  The technician has been out three times and replaced components but the issue is unresolved.  The technician contacted Samsung today and advised the refrigerator is still not cooling properly.  Samsung notified me that even though the technician they sent advised the refrigerator was not cooling properly they have determined it is in working order.  I have since taken photos which show the refrigerator temp is set for 34 however the temp inside of the refrigerator is reading  62.8.  I was advised they need proof the refrigerator is not working properly.  I cannot believe the technician they sent out advising it was not working properly and my photos are not proof.   Terrible customer support. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Buyer Beware

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samantha with the management department for the Samsung Facebook team got involved and within 3 days  we were authorized a replacement refrigerator which will be delivered in one day.      I cant thank her enough for what she was able to do.   

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your service ticket number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samantha with the management department for the Samsung Facebook team got involved and within 3 days  we were authorized a replacement refrigerator which will be delivered in one day.      I cant thank her enough for what she was able to do.   

View solution in original post