Original topic:

Cancel order

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 03:20 PM)
userHJ8IL3EFjb
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Why does Samsung cancel the order? 
Money were paid immediately, delivery was scheduled two weeks after I made purchase. A day before I mean to get an updates regarding my delivery I saw on delivery service that order is canceled. After a week of constant calling support, sending some email I have received cancancelation email...
why is it canceled? I don't know.
Product is in stock. Fridge is 100% more expensive then I bought. Samsung doesn't care about anyone especially this order. What kind of support team have you got?
I am still waiting for some kind of update and delivery.
3 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
There is currently a worldwide manufacturing and shipping crisis. The item is probably stuck on a dock somewhere and cannot be shipped to you.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
There have been reports of Samsung canceling orders for no reason, as @DanG92263 stated it may be a supply chain issue or is stuck on a shipping container docked of the Westcoast waiting to be uploaded and then shipped out, also there is a massive shortage of truck drivers to even deliver the products
0 Likes
userVcsVqmmPkb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Call Samsung customer care, I had the same issue with my pre-ordered Z Fold. (1-800-40-SAMSUNG) or (1-800-5-SAMSUNG)
0 Likes