cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZgvQ15Un2Z
Constellation

Re: Cannot remove ice bucket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I  have tried and tried to remove my ice bucket in my RF323TEDBSR  refrigerator and it still won’t budge. I have used my hairdryer as well and nothing. The only thing I haven’t tried is unplugging it. Any ideas?

userilc23lgbP7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot remove the ice bucket, either.  Still making ice so far, but there were pieces of plastic that came out with the ice a little while back.  Saw it floating in my daughter's juice.  It probably is related, but now that I can't get the bin out, no way to tell.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userC2MIw0KQkj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have model RS261, and,  also cannot remove ice bucket.

tcutrera
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list. RF23M8070SR. Has anyone found a solution for this?

user75UZZHirvg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with a RF26VABBP.  Ice maker bucket is completely stuck. I presume it is frozen, but wow, it is really stuck. I followed advice on this forum and PM'ed Samsung.  Their reply was "This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced" ... and, since it is out of warranty, find a repair service.

I've replaced the ice maker with an "improved" OEM version and had to replace the control board to fixed defects on my model.  I've also had the issue with the drain plug icing up and water appearing under the crisper bin. So, overall, lots of issues with this model. I won't be buying another Samsung appliance after this experience and lack of details from Samsung on how to remove a stuck ice bucket.