cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfDhMfexi5L
Astronaut

Re: Cannot remove ice bucket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the ice tray stuck issue with my RF4287HARS.  I could pull it out about halfway, but then it seemed jammed.  I used a small mirror and found that there was a bunch of ice cubes stuck up on the top right side.  I was able to reach them and free them with my fingers.  The ice tray comes out normally now and I’m just waiting to see if the ice maker still works. I’ve had the ice maker go out before and had to replace it when one the plastic gears in the motor stripped out.  

usermuOJxhHpQb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How to access the "hidden" Ice Bucket of your Samsung French door Refrigerator Stainless Steel aka ice dispenser aka container If you appreciate the info here, Please hit the Subscribe button to show some support! thanks!!!! Buy fridge here: http://amzn.to/2rtsmcm Buy Genuine Replacement Water ...
useraWGbWL55Ki
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my ice maker. I currently have refrigertor completely cleared out and am defrosting it. This is crazy. I haven't been able to make ice in over 6 months. There really should be something done on Samsungs part to fix this issue. 

userHFCuzTYlUw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My fridge is only 4 months old and I've already had this problem.  Hair dryer and a lot of beating on the side of the ice bucket finally worked.  Large clump of frozen ice was obstructing it.  I use my ice maker on a daily basis so this should not happen!  Wish I had heard about this problem prior to buying this expensive fridge.  

userszcwGERYEf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue...ice is not coming out of dispenser and I cannot open the ice tray/bucket.

cbax17
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve had the same issue twice in just over a year. Bad design and I haven’t seen a response from Samsung on this matter. I could get the bucket out about 1/4 inch so I used a blow dryer to melt the ice enough to allow me to remove the bucket. Ice that is in small block form caught in rotating blade as well around the actual unit. It’s not good to have a blower dryer around dripping water but no other way to get the bucket out with shutting off the entire frig to defrost. Also no way to remove the unit it self without the bucket out. Again bad design,

Samsung what are you doing about this design flaw that so many customer must deal with often. 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userz8LBJ6lUTn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userKzI83eYv5a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have posted on the forum about my Refridgerator, Model RF28JBEDBSR / AA   S/N <Hidden>.  It has stopped making ice and I am unable to get the ice maker open.  I have pushed it up as hard as possible, pulled until the refridgerator was on 2 legs.  Nothing works.  It is VERY frustrating.  Can you please assist.  

I have replied to your mailbox with my phone number. 

usersWVMxH8tA8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my ice maker was replace two days after i bought it now icnt remove ice bucket