Original topic:

Crack on cooktop

(Topic created on: 3/26/21 11:09 AM)
userOQziHeqAw2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

About a week ago I noticed a small crack in the glass cooktop of my NE59T4322SS/S electric range.  I purchased the range 10/13/20.  Nothing has been dropped on the cooktop and only approved cooking utensils have been used.  It is at the edge of the Fast Boil section of the eye and runs about 1-1/2" toward the center.  What could have caused this?  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Could you provide a picture of the serial number decal on the inside of the warming drawer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Please send a private message to any of the moderators as this is going to need to be looked into further. In the message, please provide the serial number and a photo of the crack. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Could you provide a picture of the serial number decal on the inside of the warming drawer?  

View solution in context

0 Likes