cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Cubed Ice and Water dispenser lights are on all the time for Refrigerator ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my crushed ice and cube ice stay on. smh
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Cubed Ice and Water dispenser lights are on all the time for Refrigerator ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem here, it just started happening. nothing helps the water to dispence and no one has answers. clearly this is a software issue or a defect.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you provide the model of your refrigerator?  Just for verification, the lights are on and you're unable to get any water from the dispenser?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat R265BEASER what is told to try twice in this thread did not work. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same exact issues! Water and cubed ice stay on and occasionally the child lock turns on by itself. I cannot unlock it unless I go to the fridge setting app on the screen. Crushed ice is not working either. Please provide a solution