cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userwOTVJyjOf2
Constellation

DW80J9945US Waterwall not washing

Our dishwasher has never washed the bottom rack very well and now it has stopped washing completly.  We sent an email shortly after we purchased it and now it is not washing the bottom rack at all and only sometimes the middle rack.  I have this reference number if needed.  Waterwall parts are still in warrenty but not labor.   I tried to find someone local to repair it but there are none in my area.  closest city would charge $175 just to look at it and $30 per hour for repair.  I put an action camera in the dishwasher to see what is happening.  The lower differter does not move correctly and it appears to not have very good pressure from the lower nozzles or middle rotating arm.  I can send videos if needed.  I just want it fixed as we spent over $600 for it.  I can put the parts in my self if you send them.  I just want it fixed.  

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DW80J9945US Waterwall not washing

Could you provide the transaction number?  I would like to see what we could do.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userwOTVJyjOf2
Constellation

Thank you for your assistancce.  I have a very unhappy wife currently. Smiley Happy

Here is the info from the email.

Customer reference number: 2159680456
Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung
Email response ID: 2159680456

I have also made a few phone calls but do not have a record of these.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Look forward to hearing from you

userwOTVJyjOf2
Constellation

sent pm
userwOTVJyjOf2
Constellation

SERIAL NUMBER <HIDDEN>