JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

DW80K5050UG AA 03 worked only 10 cycles

(Topic created on: 9/29/20 4:10 PM)
userdxt3eu6XAR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

DW80K5050UG Dishwasher doesn't power on after only 10 cycles. Very frustrating to figure out that we needed to disconnect power for a few hours and it worked for one cycle. We then had to disconnect power for two days and it worked twice. Nothing again. Now I see many posts that show many people have the exact same issue and I cannot find a solution or correction to the problem. Obviously this is a Samsung quality issue.

Please provide a corrective action.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that, do you see any flashing lights or error codes? How long have you had this dishwasher? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userdxt3eu6XAR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We installed the dishwasher June 2020.  It worked for a little while as described above without any blinking light or error codes. It just sits as if it's dead.  At those point we have no dishwasher. I'm going to wait for two days and see of it will magically work for a cycle.

I see other posts very similar, this must be a know problem, no?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

If after power cycling the dishwasher at the breaker does not work the next option would service, 

have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes