Original topic:

DW80K5050US turns off and on repeatedly

(Topic created on: 3/8/21 6:22 PM)
usermOya2N51Uf
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My dishwasher is about a year and a half old.  Tonight it just began to randomly turn on and off on its own.  It didn't stop until I turned the breaker off to the dishwasher.  I left the power off for an extended period of time and when I turned power back on it started to turn on and off randomly again.  I'm guessing the control board is bad but I really hope Samsung makes a quality enough product that it doesn't break in less than 2 years.  It def was not a cheap appliance!

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Has it shown any error codes? Have you experienced any leaks? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userSMCzJYmOd7
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I’m having the exact same issue. It started today. There have been no error messages or leaks leading up to the start of the issue. Please advise. 

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Have you completed a power cycle of the unit or checked the circuit breaker to make sure it's not tripped? Have there been any power outages recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes