JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Defective refrigerator - terrible service!!

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 08:22 AM)
userSIzr4ecUUP
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am on my second service call with a defective ice maker. Now it’s also not cooling properly and I have hundreds of dollars of food spoilage. First technician that was here claimed to replace the ice maker but it doesn’t look as though he did. Water dispenser that was operational when he arrived, is now not working. Samsung says they will address the ice maker but not the cooling issues. I am due recourse for spoiled food and a non-working freezer. 
Model: RFG297HDRS/XAA

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I have you send your ticket number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I have you send your ticket number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes