Original topic:

Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 9/20/20 1:35 AM)
userJR6gxrjczm
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, we ordered a fridge in the month of June and we were told that the fridge was in stock. We have not got any update on status of delivery. 
mist frustrating that we have to wait so long. 
please let me know if we have to cancel our order. 
thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand the frustation with this. I would recommend you would need to speak to our E-Commerce team as they will be able to further assist you with any order or delivery inquiries from your purchase. They can be reached at, 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Arniceous
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
buy a Miele that will be your last fridge but 7000 might be too much for double door top pullout freezer bottom
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand the frustation with this. I would recommend you would need to speak to our E-Commerce team as they will be able to further assist you with any order or delivery inquiries from your purchase. They can be reached at, 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userYd33EypdrI
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

that doesnt work. I am waiting for 2 months for a fridge. 

STOP TAKING ORDERS IF YOU CANT SHIP THEM OUT. STOP RESCHEDULING ORDERS THE DAY BEFORE DELIVERY AND THEN SENDING AN EMAIL THAT SAYS I RESCHEDULED IT

0 Likes
userYd33EypdrI
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

FTC regulations say that online orders need to be shipped within 30 days or they have to send a message asking customer if they want to cancel.

Samsung is on my 2nd delivery delay since August and I am living out of cooler.

Have some respect for your customers Samsung and inform them that their item won't get here sooner than day of delivery

0 Likes
userYd33EypdrI
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have been waiting since August. Samsung is violating FTC laws and I have escatlated to BBB and FTC. Samsung delays deliveries and then sends emails saying "customer requested delivery change" so they can pretend to follow rules.

FTC regulations say that online orders need to be shipped within 30 days or they have to send a message asking customer if they want to cancel.

Samsung is on my 2nd delivery delay since August and I am living out of cooler.

Have some respect for your customers Samsung and inform them that their item won't get here sooner than day of delivery

0 Likes