cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Delivery of refrigerator stuck in transit.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone is having any shipping issues with their refrigerators directly from samsung. I ordered my refrigerator on August 20 and left the samsung warehouse on September 1 and it has been stuck in transit since then. Original delivery date was September 2 with xpo and the 2nd delivery date was today September 4. Now its delayed again for September 10. Is anyone else having issues with any of their appliances or if there is anyone that can help me to see if this is normal when ordering from samsung.com.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Delivery of refrigerator stuck in transit.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my refrigerator delivered and installed today. They told me they were a little back up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I recommend reaching out to our eCommerce department directly at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already did they told me just to wait since there is nothing they can do since its in transit.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my refrigerator delivered and installed today. They told me they were a little back up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you've received it!  Let us know if you have any questions!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you've received it!  Let us know if you have any questions!