Original topic:

Delivery partner is failing

(Topic created: 07-22-2022 11:07 AM)
Members_6kJsVOP
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am anxiously waiting for my new Bespoke refrigerator and I am frustrated with XPO, the delivery partner for Samsung.    When I ordered off of Ssungs site, I was told the delivery window was to be July 8th to the 15th.  XPO contacted me on the 7th and advise they were over booked and I needed to reschedule for July 23rd, not ideal, but I under stood the situation.  I received a confirmation for that date and was told they would call the day before to let us know the delivery window.   Instead, today, the day before the delivery, I received a text to set up my delivery,  just like I did back on the 7th of July, accept now the earliest I can get it is August 8th.  It was like I never scheduled previously.   I have an email confirming it, I have a text confirming it.   

I have also been billed for the refrigerator but I will not now see, hopefully, until August 13th.

This is horrible customer service on their end and they did not have any way to help to rectify their failure.

Thank you,

Keith

PS...makes me wonder about ever ordering another appliance from Samsung as long as they are still partnered with XPO.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I certainly understand your frustration with these delays in your delivery. Since you purchased the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to work with our E-Commerce department for a resolution. If you have not already reached out to them, you can do so by calling: 1-855-726-8721. They will have the tools and resources to further assist you with this. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll get to enjoy your amazing new refrigerator soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I certainly understand your frustration with these delays in your delivery. Since you purchased the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to work with our E-Commerce department for a resolution. If you have not already reached out to them, you can do so by calling: 1-855-726-8721. They will have the tools and resources to further assist you with this. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll get to enjoy your amazing new refrigerator soon.