cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher 3rd rack doesn't slide out anymore

I have no idea what is going on. The 3rd rack only partially slides out now. The rail that glides on the rollers  that are mounted to the side walls of the washer only slides out a couple of inches so the rack, which itself has wheels that roll on the rails, slides out partially as well. This is happening on both the left and right rail. The rail seems to be moving freely back and forth in the few inches that it is allowed to, but the range of motion is severly limited. I don't see anything that seems to be obstructing the rail to prevent it from sliding past the wheels that are mounted to the side walls of the washer, but the rail comes to a dead stop after just a few inches. Is there anyway to remove the rails to inspect it? Below are pictures of the 3rd rail pushed all the way in and pulled all the way out. The rail moves no more than an 1 inch, which kind of makes the rail being on rollers pointless.

Pushed all the way inPushed all the way inPulled all the way outPulled all the way out

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher 3rd rack doesn't slide out anymore

Almost a week and no response. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher 3rd rack doesn't slide out anymore

At this point, service would be suggested.  If you send me a private message, I would be happy to set that up.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.