cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher DW80K5050US will not turn on

Hello, I purchased a house in February this year, it came with a DW80K5050US that was installed when the house was built, the model is 2017. 

We checked the breaker, it was in normal position. The outlet where the dishwasher is connected does give power. But the washer is completely dead, no reaction at all. We don't have a switch next to it, so that's not an option either. 

Could someone help me out? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher DW80K5050US will not turn on

Have you checked the circuit breaker? if not flip the switch and then turn it back on to see if it restores the power. If that doesn't solve the issue then This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. Since it is out of warranty, you can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher DW80K5050US will not turn on

Hi,

I'm having the same issue everybody else. Stop mid cycle, no power. Have cycled power  switch and still the same.

1) how can I get a service manual

2) is Samsung doing anything about this and selling cheaper (subsidized) control modules?