Original topic:

Dishwasher DW80M9550UG/AA Leaking in front

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 06:40 PM)
Scott16475
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi. We have had a minor leak in the front of our dishwasher (DW80M9550UG/AA) for a few months now. I say minor as some days there would be a very small pool of water under the left corner of the dishwasher door while some other days there wouldn't. Today we were running the dishwasher and there was standing water from the entire front of the dishwasher all the way out 3 feet. 

Has anyone else had this issue with the same model and if so, how did you resolve the issue? I've watched many videos on YT but none of them have been this model. Each video have resolved their leak via a different issue so I'll start checking each one and checking them off until I find the issue...But before I do I thought I would check this board.

Thank you.

5 Replies
llmicbigboot
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Is or was it installed level? 🤔
Scott16475
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yup, that was the first thing I checked. 🙂

0 Likes
llmicbigboot
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I had one that stopped working for no apparent reason...not Samsung but made for brands. I never figured it out. Maybe hard water or a line.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. Please check the door seal for dirt or damage. There is additional information at this link.   https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001021/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Scott16475
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Great, I will check out the URL you sent. I opened the dishwasher door and ran my finger under the door and along the tub and I don't feel a seal like there is along the sides and top of the tub. Should there be lower door seal? 

Thank you!

0 Likes