JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher temperature display is in Celsius, how can i change it to fahrenheit?

(Topic created: 08-31-2020 07:06 AM)
userG44xTfbGtT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just got this dishwasher (DW80R5061US). The readout has a couple of concerns.  It seems to start out with a countdown timer. which goes away and is never correct.  Second, and most important, the temperature readout is in celsius and might as well be in sandscrit for all it means to me.

Can I have the countdown timer be the only readout on the digital panel?  If not, can I change the centigrade to fahrenheit?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userG44xTfbGtT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is solved.  Samsung support said there is no temperature readout.  The thing that makes the readout look like it's reading degrees is actually an icon to indicate the rinse agent is low.  When the "time left" is in double digit minutes, at a glance under the countertop, it looks like "38º"

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
all that information should be available in the owner's manual. you can definitely change it to Fahrenheit.
0 Likes
userG44xTfbGtT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It is not in the owner's manual.  I looked before I posted here.  

0 Likes
Solution
userG44xTfbGtT
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is solved.  Samsung support said there is no temperature readout.  The thing that makes the readout look like it's reading degrees is actually an icon to indicate the rinse agent is low.  When the "time left" is in double digit minutes, at a glance under the countertop, it looks like "38º"

0 Likes