cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher Error

Hi,

I havea three year old Samsung DW80K7050UG Dishwasher. This evening it ceased working and showed a flashing "Heavy" and "Sanitize" light with the timing of 2:56. I have followed all options on the board and completed the following.

1. Pulled the machine out after disconnecting the power and turing off the water.

Removed the side plate and the white plastic water panel on the left hand side (as you look at the machine). Cleaned it all up and empied the pipes.

3. No change at that point.

4. I turned the macine on its side and took the bottom tray off. Checked for leaks and found none. Unplugged the sensor and the replugged it back in.

5. The machine then gave me the error of LC. It chugged along trying to empt y and already empty machine. I turned it off at the breaker an waited 15 mins.

6. Same thing with LC and chugging.

7. Turned it off again and waited.

New timing and setting I believ was auto. Thenit stopped.

8. Now have no power showing anywhere and then suddenly it flashes on with the original 2:56 , heavy sanitize message.

9. The nothing.

Any ideas or guidance would be great.

Thanks

Regina

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher Error

The next step would be to have the unit serviced.  If you could, please send me a private message with your serial number and I would be more than happy to look into this further http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.