cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Dishwasher Has no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2yr old dishwasher model DW80J3020US ....will not turn on ...at a loss checked if the switch was tripped but not ...any help please

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher Has no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to have this serviced.  It's out of warranty, but I would like to offer a one time accommodation to cover the repair.  If interested, please provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and place of purchase.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to have this serviced.  It's out of warranty, but I would like to offer a one time accommodation to cover the repair.  If interested, please provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and place of purchase.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is my father and mother's dishwasher

<hidden>

<hidden>

<hidden>

<hidden>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! Can you send your telephone number in a private message

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide a telephone number as well?