Original topic:

Dishwasher Leaking Door Panel - DW80R9950US

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 8:45 AM)
userr6GyrfaO27
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have also had the same issue with this model leaking out of the front door panel.

20210405_145549.jpg

We had a technician out 3 times who mentioned after talking with another tech that there was a known issue with this particular model that was sent out in an email.

First visit he identified the issue, took apart the door, replaced the seals/gaskets on the unit and suggested replacing the drain kit.

Second visit he replaced the drain kit.

3rd visit he had another virtual tech inspect the unit through the camera on his phone. We were told it was an installation error and that our "standard" counter hight was the problem because the dishwasher couldn't be tilted back far enough. we were told to call Best Buy and have the installers deal with it or give us another unit that fits better.

Our counters are standard hight. This unit fits. Best Buy isn't going to "give" me another unit. It's passed the 14 day return period now and Samsung it isn't their problem.

I'm not happy. I'm stuck with a brand new $1000 appliance that floods my kitchen and no one will make it right

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I do see that you have a ticket open with one of our specialized teams. They'll be contacting you in 1 to 2 business days. If you would like you can also call into 1-800-Samsung for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userr6GyrfaO27
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Im frustrated at this point. This isn't the first service ticket I've filed. I've been patient.

I just would like to have this fixed or returned. So far ive had no resolution. Samsung tells me it's Best Buys problem. Best Buy tells me it's Samsungs problem.

All I know is what I traded money for was a working dishwasher, not a lemon that floods my floor since day one. 

0 Likes