cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Dishwasher auto release

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why did this get marked resolved? Still plenty of people having problems with door not opening, even though Auto Release Dry is enabled.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This would require service.  If you would like, send me a private message and I would be more than happy to set that up for you http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher DW80M2020US auto door

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dishwasher auto release door isn't opening. I ran a cycle with no dishes and it still did not open after reading the reason it may not open is because it's blocked. What could be the reason it's not opening? I also find that when I run a cycle with dishes it will skip to express and it will blink several times, why is this? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. Worked the first 12-14 cycles, then the door stopped opening. You can hear the fan running the last part of the cycle, but it won't open the door. I have tried unplugging and cycling the A1 and A0 settings, but still not working.. 

Any fix yet?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried the recommended solution from samsung (see posts in thread) that allowed auto release to work for a few times but stopped working again. I could hear a click like the door was trying to push open but seemed stuck.  One person suggested using White lithium grease on the release mechanism and that has done the trick! Has been working ever since. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher Auto Open Feature Failure.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased this dishwasher in March of this year and paid the extra money for the quiet feature to reduce operating noise. It's very quiet. The auto door feature worked great until a couple of weeks ago and refused to open on any cycle except the  self diagnostic 5 minute. Tech replaced the computer and then the open mechanism which fixed the problem. Fingers crossed it keeps working. Hope this helps.