JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher received with missing and broken parts!

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 01:58 PM)
userv7tpU4lzGY
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a Kitchen package directly from Samsung.  Bespoke fridge, microwave, stove and dishwasher.  The Microwave did not come with any user manual or mounting template.  However, that was a MINOR issue.  The Dishwasher is dented, plastic is cracked.  The top basket was only attached on one side and the other side is falling off.  When it was delivered, I did not have them install it, as we were still waiting for all of our new kitchen cabinets to come in before our contractors were going to start remodeling our kitchen,  Since there was no installation, the delivery service just dropped everything off in our garage.  They did not want to unpack anything as they had more deliveries to make.  This was fine, as it would be a few months before the remodeling project started.  Finally, after the contractors were ready to install the appliances, they opened the box and found all of the damage.  I contacted Samsung and they scheduled a service appointment.  we took several pictures and the Samsung repairman got on the phone with another support tech.  

They determined that not only would the not repair or replace the unit.  They were voiding my warranty because the damage was physical.  No s***t.  IT WAS DELIVERED THAT WAY.  I finally managed to remove the top basket to try to fix it myself and found the plastic guide rail did not have ANY ballbearings in it, that is why the whole unit fell apart.

I CANNOT BELIEVE SAMSUNG SOLD ME THIS BROKEN UNIT AND WILL NOT REPAIR IT. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, We're very sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this dishwasher. Because you purchased the dishwasher through Samsung, you'll need to work with our E-Commerce team for a resolution. You can reach them directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They will have the best tools and resources to assist in this situation. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, We're very sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this dishwasher. Because you purchased the dishwasher through Samsung, you'll need to work with our E-Commerce team for a resolution. You can reach them directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They will have the best tools and resources to assist in this situation.