JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher set LC code and needs to be reset

(Topic created on: 3/6/20 10:33 AM)
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My DW7000KM set the code LC.  I've solved that problem.  There is no leak.  The machine kep flashing the LC code and did nothing.  Eventually the machine started pumping itself out.  However the code won't stop flashing.  I need to reset that code and have the machine start once again.  How is that code reset?

102 Replies
userNT7Pe2VjAK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Was there ever a recall issued for this?  Looks like the first post dates back to 2018, yet lots of people are still experiencing it today.  Mine LC just started flashing.  I tried removing the pan, cleaned it and let it dry for an hour.  Still have the LC light on, though. :(

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userNT7Pe2VjAK Have you also flipped the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes and back on to no avail? What is your dishwasher's model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userNT7Pe2VjAK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, power was disconnect from the washer for over an hour. 
Model: DW80K7050US

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userNT7Pe2VjAK Take a look at these troubleshooting steps and let me know if they resolved your issue :)

• If you see a leak, see our guide for Dishwasher is leaking
  • If you're certain that there is not a leak:
    • If you recently moved the dishwasher, some water may have splashed near the sensor. Give it time to dry. If the noise of the dishwasher is bothersome, unplug it or turn it off at the circuit breaker.
    • If you've recently connected the dishwasher to garbage disposal, make sure the garbage disposal cap is removed.
    • Make sure the detergent dispenser has not been overfilled or extra detergent added outside of the dispenser.

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

-If the unit is out of warranty, you can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userNT7Pe2VjAK
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ended up laying it on it's side for an hour with a fan blowing on it.  It's working now but I'm questioning if this will happen again.  

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm glad that you were able to get it working properly again :) If it does happen again, feel free to reach back out to us and we'll be delighted to assist you! :D

0 Likes
userDoSwWUyXA7
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung / Samsung moderators - 

Can we PLEASE stop recommending to reset the breaker? Is anyone taking a count on how many are posting 1) LC error, and 2) tried resetting breaker/pulling power - STILL LC issue.

Add me to the list. I have spent days drying it out, removing sensor, cleaning everything, drying everything - there's no leak, sensor plugged in or not... LC error persists.

There is clearly a chronic issue and it is getting to the point of INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE that you refuse to actually provide feedback that can help.

mine is 3 years old, so not even going to bother sending model number/Serial number - which is A JOKE because appliances should last WAAAAYYYYY longer. Yeah, ice maker in the fridge that I bought at same time, also jams weekly. FUN TIMES!!!

userpSME89xuvL
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issues as everyone else with the continuous LC code and a dysfunctional ice maker on the refrigerator.  Reset breaker multiple times and this will be my second time to pull out the dishwasher, lay it on its side, and dry it.  This time I am going to tape the sensor up inside the machine and risk my kitchen flooding.  

Like many others on this forum these issues and the lack of any substantive response from Samsung means that these are the last Samsung appliances we will ever buy.   This is not the way I was planning on spending my weekend!

0 Likes
userKrlBPQ2cqq
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same LC error code. No leaks. Please send me the link so I may send model and serial info.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You can send the information here: https://bit.ly/2tWAAvS

0 Likes