cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergwonzEbpla
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher set LC code and needs to be reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!! Ready to throw it in the street!

userodyHtUQYzp
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My does the same thing. Took it out looked at the pan and it’s completely dry. For giggles I removed it to make sure the sensors are dry and indeed they are.  The manual provided zero information to help. Last Samsung device I’ll buy. 

usergwonzEbpla
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is not a reset. The best option is to take the sensor off and tape it up high somewhere or some people have even just removed it. It is located on drain pan on bottom of unit. Poor Samsung design with over sensitive sensor. Causes LC error code when pan is just damp...not necessarily as leak. Hope this helps. 

userSPFMmQeE2X
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is certainly aware of this defect. They should provide us with a real fix. If it is a differently calibrated sensor so be it. My dishwasher is only 2 months old. I'll have to look to see if I am eligible for warranty service. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userSPFMmQeE2X I would be happy to look into your warranty. Can you please send a Private Message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with the full model and serial numbers of the dishwasher? 

userXyS4HlLn9d
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My dishwasher is also doing this, Samsung =junk. Bought refrigerator same time. Ice maker broken.
user1kOjtYslFk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines doing the same. I can’t tell when my warranty is up because I never was able to register it on the samsung site. They said it was registered and under warranty though. None of the suggestions from Samsung are working. 

userlIu3XOmsUP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, my appliances are a little over a year old and the ice maker won't and the diswasher doesn't. Shame on me for not heeding the warnings in the reviews. Never Samsung appliances in my home again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userlIu3XOmsUP I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of both appliances with a description of the symptoms that you are experiencing? 

Austith
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue. I flipped the breaker for 3 hours and it still drains and flashes the LC code. I’m just glad I finished all of my Thanksgiving cleanup before it crapped out.  What are people finding as the fix?