JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher set LC code and needs to be reset

(Topic created: 08-26-2018 09:30 AM)
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My DW7000KM set the code LC.  I've solved that problem.  There is no leak.  The machine kep flashing the LC code and did nothing.  Eventually the machine started pumping itself out.  However the code won't stop flashing.  I need to reset that code and have the machine start once again.  How is that code reset?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
102 Replies
userWkG3bJPMmX
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the model DW80N3030US.  I have the same leak sensor problem as everyone else here. The dishwasher has disabled itself and gone into a drain loop on five separate occasion over 1 year. I've had multiple repairs and tried drying the sensor myself. This model has a fundamental design flaw. It will never work properly; it's junk. This dishwasher has wasted so much time. 

0 Likes
userWeolaPYY7a
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I am having the same issue with my new Samsung dishwasher. I have used it 2 times. We had done a remodel of our kitchen. The new appliance was hooked up to water and disposal. No leaks have been found. After the first use the lc indicator flashed. The dishwasher was unplugged and allowed to dry for 3 days. We loaded and ran the dishwasher again, only to have the lc indicator flash again. This needs to be serviced and fixed or a return of my Samsung appliance suite, so i can find something else that matches and works!
0 Likes
kathyintexas
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
DW80R9950 installed today. I was looking forward to that first load. Connected to Smart things app was watching the progress and after about 15 minutes LC error code. Ok I did go outside in the dark flipped the breaker and waited for an hour. After starting it up it was still flashing LC. it was late and out into the dark I go and will check it again later today. The unit was delivered January 17, 2021.
0 Likes