JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher set LC code and needs to be reset

(Topic created on: 8/26/18 9:30 AM)
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My DW7000KM set the code LC.  I've solved that problem.  There is no leak.  The machine kep flashing the LC code and did nothing.  Eventually the machine started pumping itself out.  However the code won't stop flashing.  I need to reset that code and have the machine start once again.  How is that code reset?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
102 Replies
usero43gcWCThQ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue and my dishwasher is not but a few months old. I have reset the breaker and unplugged it numerous times and plugged it back in and just keeps flashing the code. I have unplugged it for the night praying in the morning when I plug it in it will have reset. Any advice?

0 Likes
user813qpLcmuF
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with mine. Can't reset the lc code. My fridge ice maker is broken too. Freezes up all the time. How can you get this fixed ?  class action suit for building this junk??

user0Su5TX3XtO
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ugh I have the same two problems - ice maker jams constantly (gotta use a hair dryer to thaw) and this LC code is the worst. 

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
usergzHuGloti3
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My is the same, took it out no leak, shows code and will not stop trying to drain. What is the answer? Faulty sensor, please let me know!

0 Likes
userpH3twfK7yP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same problem, were you able to get a fix for this? Thank you 

0 Likes
userA6BMEeebMR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I'm having the same issue and have spent hours trying the solutions I've found online and the LC error code keeps coming back.  Can I also be helped by private message, please?  I have questions about how to get a resolution as I just bought the dishwasher not even a year ago.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, you can send me a private message with your full model and serial number so that I may look into all options possible.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpH3twfK7yP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I am having the same issue that you are, were you able to get things resolved? 

0 Likes
user50tZN1vcD3
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

no that dont work, he needs to reset the code from the combination of buttons to push

0 Likes